Helmut Veith Stipend for Females in Computer Science 2024 – Helmut Veith Stipend for Females in Computer Science 2024 is currently open. In this article we will explain in full details about Helmut Veith Stipend, its benefits and step by step application process.
Helmut Veith Stipend for Females in Computer Science 2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for Masters studies. The scholarship covers EUR 6000 annually for duration of up to two years and Waiver of all tuition fees at TU Wien.
Helmut Veith Stipend for Females in Computer Science 2024
The annually awarded Helmut Veith Stipend for Female in Computer Science 2024 is dedicated to the loving memory of an outstanding computer scientist who worked in the fields of logic in computer science, computer-aided verification, software engineering, and computer security. – Professor Helmut Veith (1971-2016). Helmut Veith, who tragically passed away in March 2016, was a strong advocate and mentor for women in computer science.
The Helmut Veith has been established with generous support of TU Wien, Wolfgang Pauli Institute and with contributions by family and friends of the late Helmut Veith.
Recipients of funding must exhibit good progress during their studies and will have to reside in Austria for the duration of their studies. The Helmut Veith Stipend was started with generous support of TU Wien, Wolfgang Pauli Institute and with contributions by family and friends of the late Helmut Veith.
Also Search –
Chevening Scholarship 2024-2025 (Fully Funded)
MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship 2024
Level of Study: Masters
Institution(s): TU Wien
Study in: Austria
Opportunity Focus Areas: See list below
Program Period: 2 years
Deadline: November 30, 2023 (annual)
Master in Logic and Computation
Master in Business Informatics
Master in Computer Engineering (Technische Informatik)
Master in Data Science
Master in Media and Human-Centered Computing
Helmut Veith Stipend for Female in Computer Science provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Waiver of all tuition fees at TU Wien.
- EUR 6000 annually for duration of up to two years.
Eligibility Criteria for Helmut Veith Stipend
To qualify for Helmut Veith Stipend, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
Required Language: English
Eligible Countries: All world countries.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Mathematics (Bologna first cycle) or equivalent degree
The funding will only be awarded to applicants who have been unconditionally admitted to the master’s program.
Applicants must be eligible for admission to one of the master’s programs in computer science at TU Wien that are taught in English.
Extensive knowledge and interest in (at least one of) Helmut Veith’s areas of research:
Formal Methods and Verification.
Logic in Computer Science.
Foundations of Artificial Intelligence.
How to Apply for Helmut Veith Stipend
Please follow below instructions to avail Helmut Veith Stipend for Female in Computer Science:
The following documents are required:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter, describing the type of funding the student is applying for, and all other aspects the student deems relevant for the application
- Motivation Letter, describing the reasons why the student wants to study in the program Logic and Computation, why funding is necessary, and with which groups of the faculty the student would be interested to work with during their master’s thesis and why.
- Diplomas and/or certificates (first degree, bachelor degree, or higher). If the final academic certificate is not yet available at the time of the application deadline, a preliminary certificate (indicating the type of degree and the expected graduation date) signed and stamped by the degree-awarding university must be provided.
- Reports on university examinations (transcripts)
- Contact details of two referees (for letters of recommendation)
- Copy of passport
- English language certificate (TOEFL or similar)
A certified translation needs to be provided for documents that are not in German or English. Your application must be submitted electronically to [email protected] with a subject “Application” as a single PDF document. The name of the PDF file needs to be “document.pdf”