University of Queensland Liveris Academy Undergraduate Scholarship is now open for applications from interested and high-achieving full-time student who wish to enrol in degree program at the University.
The University of Queensland Liveris Academy Undergraduate Scholarship is available to both domestic and international students who wish to study Computer science and IT, Engineering, Science and mathematics.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Queensland, Australia
Host Institution(s): University of Queensland, Australia
Scholarship Worth: Up to $10,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
University of Queensland Liveris Academy Undergraduate Scholarship | DETAILS
This scholarship is part of the Liveris Academy Merit Scholarship Scheme valued up to $10,000 per annum. You may also receive up to $10,000 for travel support for approved Gap Semester, exchange or internship opportunities.
This scholarship was established in 2019 by Andrew and Paula Liveris and is maintained by the income generated from an endowed fund.
Applicants are expected to meet the following eligibility conditions for University of Queensland Liveris Academy Undergraduate Scholarship:
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Applicants will complete, or have completed, year 12 in the two year period prior to the year of the award (2022, 2023)
- Applicants must have completed no more than one semester towards the following programs in the year of award:
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- an engineering integrated program
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Advanced Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Mathematics
- a dual program including one of these programs; or
- Applicants must have not undertaken any tertiary study at Bachelor level or high prior to enrolling in the approved program (special studies not included)
- Do not hold another scholarship that the Director considers to be similar.
You May Also Like: Australian National University Angus Nicholson Honours Scholarship 2023/24
How-to-Apply: Interested Applicants seeking for University of Queensland Liveris Academy Undergraduate Scholarship should Apply using the online application form.
And You will need:
- A cover letter
- Your resume
- A copy of your semester 2 Year 11 report and your semester 1 Year 12 report (or equivalent) or most recent university transcript if already attending UQ
You will also be asked to prepare a short video that’s no longer than 1 minute, and to respond to a few short answer questions to demonstrate how you meet the selection criteria for this scholarship.
Application Deadline: August 20, 2023
Visit the Official Website for Further Details