Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Imfundo Trust Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies in a South African university for the 2023/24 academic session.
The Imfundo Trust is an old Mutual Investment Group Scholarship Initiative that aims to provide full funding for students with a particular interest in the investments industry thereby supporting its transformation.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Study Trust
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Universities in South Africa
Scholarship Worth/Value: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: All Nationalities
Imfundo Trust Scholarships 2023-24 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Imfundo Trust Scholarships, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be in their first year and must have achieved an average of at least 70% in the mid-year Grade 12 examinations and a minimum of 70% in Mathematics and 70% in English FAL or 60% in English HL.
- Scholarships are only available to applicants who will be in their first or second year in 2024, with the exception of Climate Studies.
- Applicants from rural and township backgrounds will be given preference.
- Applicants must be a citizen of South Africa.
- Eligible courses: Business, Commerce, Finance and Management Sciences, Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, Climate Studies (postgraduate).
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Imfundo Trust Scholarships 2023-24 are to complete an online application platform on or before the application deadline to be considered for the bursary.
Application Deadline: 30 September, 2023
Visit the Official Website for Further Details