It is good news for international students wishing to study in Beijing, China. Applications for the Schwarzman Scholars Program 2023 is now open for both U.S and Global Applicants. Apply for a one-year, fully-funded master’s program at Tsinghua University in Beijing, designed to build a global community of future leaders who will serve to deepen understanding between China and the rest of the world.
Schwarzman Scholars is the first scholarship created to respond to the geopolitical landscape of the 21st century. In any sector, the success of future leaders around the world depends upon an understanding of China’s role in global trends.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Schwarzman Scholars
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Tsinghua University in Beijing
Scholarship Worth: Full Funding (Amount Varies)
Number of Awards: Not Stated
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: All Nationalities
Eligibility Criteria | Schwarzman Scholars Program 2023
In addition to demonstrating extraordinary leadership skills, the ability to anticipate and act on trends and changes in their context, strong intellectual capacity, and exemplary character, candidates for the Schwarzman scholarships must meet the following criteria:
- Must have an undergraduate degree.
- Be 18-28 years of age as of August 1, 2024.
- Be proficient in the English language, as all teaching will be conducted in English.
- If the applicant’s native language is not English, official English proficiency test scores must be submitted with the application.
- This requirement is waived for applicants who studied at an undergraduate institution where the primary language of instruction was English for at least two years of the applicant’s academic program.
- The requirement will also be waived for applicants who have studied in English for two or more years at a Master’s degree level or higher.
- Acceptable test options are: Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT). Minimum score 100. International English Language Testing System (IELTS). Minimum score 7. Cambridge English: Advanced (C1) or Cambridge English: Proficiency (C2). Minimum score 185.
How to Apply: Application for the Schwarzman scholarships must be completed online and submitted electronically. Click here to Start Application. The application form must be completed in English.
You do not have to complete the online application in one sitting; you may access, save, and continue work on your application as frequently as needed before submitting the application.
Application Deadline: 19 September, 2023
Visit the Official Website for Further Details