MANUTECH SLEIGHT Graduate Scholarships 2023: MANUTECH SLEIGHT Graduate School offers scholarships for international students wishing to follow the MLDM master program. Applications are now welcome from eligible international students into its various graduate programs (Master and PhD programs).
MANUTECH SLEIGHT Graduate School is a unique integrated research and training program on Light-Surfaces Engineering. This Graduate School provides international graduate programs (Master and PhD) and offers an extremely favorable environment for training and cross-disciplinary research in the domain of Surfaces Light Engineering Health and Society.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): MANUTECH SLEIGHT, France
Scholarship Type: Full/Partial Scholarships
Host Institution(s): MANUTECH SLEIGHT, France
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fees, Monthly Stipends (amount varies)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
MANUTECH SLEIGHT Graduate Scholarships 2023 | DETAILS
Applicants are to note that enrolled students will have to do an internship of 3 (up to 5) months in France or in another country during the second semester in a lab or a company. In France, Master level internships are by law remunerated with a minimum amount of about 550€ per month. Students will also have to do their Master thesis in the form of a 4 (up to 6) months internship in a lab or a company (also remunerated with a minimum amount of 550€ per month).
Interested applicants for MANUTECH SLEIGHT Graduate Scholarships are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicants must be international students.
- Enroll in a full-time masters program.
- Have a first degree certificate or equivalent.
- Interested students should first apply to the MLDM master program.
Successful candidates for MANUTECH SLEIGHT Scholarships, will receive these benefits,
- Full tuition fee.
- For Master 1: 8000€ for your two semesters in Saint-Etienne.
- For Master 2: 5 000€ for your 3rd semester at Jean Monnet University.
- Additional financial benefits include;
- Internship of 3 (up to 5) months in France or in another country.
- Receive internship minimum amount of about 550€ per month.
- Master thesis in the form of a 4 (up to 6) months internship of 550€ per month.
Also Apply: Fully Funded [and Partial] France scholarships without IELTS
How-to-Apply: If you meet the eligibility conditions and would like to apply you will need to follow the below steps.
- Apply first to the MLDM master
- The Admission Board of MLDM will champion the best applications and propose them to the MANUTECH SLEIGHT Graduate School.
- Applying for MANUTECH SLEIGHT Scholarships takes only about 10 minutes, provided that you have the required documentation ready. Upon the quality of the applications, the admission board will champion the best ones.
- Go to https://international-sciencemasters.univ-st-etienne.fr/login;
- You need first register with a valid email address. Indicate an email address you check regularly, we’ll use it to follow-up on your application later on.
- Upon registration, you should have received a confirmation email. Check your spam folder if you do not see it. Do not answer to this email.
- You can now login. Click on Master MLDM to apply.
- You’ll have first to complete a quick profile.
- Fill in the fields and upload your documents;
- You should receive an acknowledgement of receipt once your on-line application is successfully submitted. Check your spam folder if you do not see it. Do not answer to this email.
- For additional information master.MLDM@univ-st-etienne.fr.
- Application Deadline: Varies by Applicant’s Region
Visit the Official Website for Further Details