Are you an international student who have been dreaming to study abroad but you don’t know how to get funding? Then this is a great opportunity to apply for the Australian Government RTP Scholarship at Flinders University for the 2023/24 academic session.
The Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships (AGRTPS) (International) are specifically intended to support international students to undertake a Higher Degree by research at Flinders University.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Australian Government
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): Flinders University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: $33,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters and PhD)
Nationality: International Students
AGRTPS at Flinders University 2023/24 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Research Training Program Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a citizen of any overseas country except New Zealand, and not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status or New Zealand citizenship.
- Intend to commence full-time study for a higher degree by research in Australia for the first time, in the year for which the award is to offered. Students who commenced their higher degree by research in the previous year but who, due to the timing of their application for admission and subsequent enrolment, were unable to apply for an AGRTPS in that year, or, commenced a higher degree by research and terminated that enrolment within six months of commencement, may be considered.
- Intend to enrol in an area of research concentration. These are areas in which the University has particular strength, has concentrated its research resources and has attracted external funding.
- Satisfy all entry requirements for a higher degree by research, including the English proficiency levels in accordance with the English Language Proficiency Requirements for HDR Candidature.
- Stipend at the standard rate set by the Australian Government of $33,000pa tax free (2023 full time rate).
- Research Training Program place (RTP), which provides an off set for tuition fees for up to 4 years.
- An AGRTPS student who moves to Adelaide from overseas is eligible for an establishment allowance (after arrival at Flinders) of up to $1,485 to assist with relocation costs and airfares, provided receipts can be produced by the student.
Equally, Check: MBBS Requirements, Costs of Studying Medicine in Australia || Free Tuition
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the AGRTPS at Flinders University 2023/24 are to first submit an application for admission to a Higher Degree by research (PhD or Masters of Arts by research) followed by an application for the International RHD Scholarship.
To apply for admission, international students can apply via Studylink.
Application Deadline: 4th August, 2023 at 5pm Australian time
Visit the Official Website for Further Details