The University of the West of England (UWE) is pleased to announce the Millennium Scholarship for international postgraduate students wishing to enrol at the university for the 2023/2024 academic session. The scholarship offers up to 50% discount on tuition fees.
Recipients of this scholarship will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Office or other departments, and will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of the West of England (UWE), United Kingdom
Scholarship Type: Tuition Discount
Host Institution(s): The University of the West of England (UWE)
Scholarship Worth: 50% Tuition Fee Waiver
Number of Awards: Not Stated
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: Oversea Students
Eligibility Criteria | UWE Millennium Scholarship 2023
The applicant should;
- have achieved the equivalent of a British first in an undergraduate degree
- hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- provide official transcripts at the time of application.
How-to-Apply: Application for this scholarship is done as part of application for admission. You will be invited to apply as part of the application process, if you pass the set eligibility criteria.
Application Deadline: 31 May 2023
Visit the Official Website for Further Details