Applications are hereby invited from eligible and exceptional candidates to apply for Tiger Master’s Excellence Scholarships for International Students at Aix-Marseille University commencing program for 2023 – 2024 academic session.
Aix-Marseille University has made international mobility and the hosting of international students a pillar of its internationalisation policy. It has thus set up a unique scholarship programme to finance profiles of excellence.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Aix-Marseille University, France
Host Institution(s): Aix-Marseille University, France
Scholarship Worth: 10 000€ & Accommodation
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Tiger Master’s Excellence Scholarships for Students | DETAILS
There is no need for students to take any additional steps: only the application file requested by each master must be submitted via the appropriate application platform.
Many students apply each year for these programmes and only a small number of them are selected on the basis of the quality of their application and are awarded the TIGER Master Excellence Scholarship.
To be eligible for Tiger Master’s Excellence Scholarships for International Students, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applications are open for all nationalities
- Applicants must be ready to enrol in Masters degree program
- Applicants must enrol in full-time program
- Master in Microbiology, Integrative and Fundamental Microbiology track
- Master of Nanosciences and Nanotechnologies, Nanoscale and quantum engineering (NQE) / Nano-ingénierie et dispositifs quantiques (NDQ) track
- Master of Nanosciences and Nanotechnologies (co-accredited with the Ecole des Mines de Saint-Etienne – Campus de Gardanne), Chemical Nano-Engineering (CNE) track (ErasmusMundus)
- Master of Physics, Europhotonics (ErasmusMundus)
- Master of Physics, FunPhys
- Master of Mechanics, Fluids and Solids
- Master of Mathematics and Applications – Computer Science, Computer Science and Discrete Mathematics track
- Master of Integrative Biology and Physiology (BIP)
- Master in Instrumentation, Measurement and Metrology
- Master Computational and Mathematical Biology
- Master Biomedical Engineering (taught by our partner Ecole Centrale Marseille)
- Master Environmental Engineering (given by our partner Ecole Centrale Marseille)
- Master of Public Health, Quantitative and Econometric Methods for Health Research (MQERS)
- Master of Public Health, Societies and Development (SPSD)
- Master’s degree in Archaeology, sciences for archaeology, Momarch course
- Master Geography, planning, environment and development: Geomatics and spatial modeling course
- Master’s degree in Biodiversity, Ecology and Evolution (BEE), Biodiversity: functions and conservation course
- Master’s degree in Environmental Management, MAEVA course – Environmental Management, Valuation and Analysis
- Master’s degree in Marine Sciences, course in Biological Oceanography and Marine Ecology (OBEM)
- Master’s degree in Marine Sciences, course in Physical and Biogeochemical Oceanography (OPB).
Successful applicants for Tiger Master’s Excellence Scholarships for International Students, applicants will receive the following benefits:
- Aix-Marseille Université finances you up to 10 000€ for one academic year
- Aix-Marseille Université will book a room for you in a CROUS university residence (provided you complete the necessary procedures within the allotted time)
- Aix-Marseille Université will take care of you as soon as you arrive in France and will accompany you throughout your stay.
Apply Also: DeepMind Scholarship at Queen Mary University of London, UK 2023
How-to-Apply: To apply for Tiger Master’s Excellence Scholarships for International Students, applicants should please follow these steps:
Step 1: I choose my master’s programme from among the eligible courses.
Step 2: I submit my application for the programme of my choice (via the appropriate platform according to my personal situation).
Step 3: The masters’ directors study the applications and select those who will be awarded the scholarship.
Step 4 : I receive my letter of admission to the master.
Step 5: Shortly afterwards, I will be informed if I have been granted the TIGER Master Excellence Scholarship.
Application Deadline: August 03, 2023
Visit the Official Website for Further Details