Transylvania University International Merit Scholarships: Transylvania University is delighted to offer its International Merit-based Scholarship to international students with outstanding academic record. This scholarship is applicable to undergraduate student who wish to enrol in a degree program at the University.
International students who are admitted to Transylvania will receive merit-based scholarships in the form of the scholarship amounts listed below. Applicants are eligible for Transylvania University financial aid program.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Transylvania University, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition-fee Scholarship
Host Institution(s): Transylvania University, USA
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International students
Transylvania University International Merit Scholarships | DETAILS
International scholarships are awarded based on a holistic review of the student’s application and will be automatically considered upon application. Potential award amounts vary depending on the students level of performance namely as Global Superior ($20,000), Global Excellence ($18,000) and Global Prestige ($15,000).
- Applicants for the Interested applicants for the Transylvania University International Merit Scholarships must be international student.
- Be a first-year international applicant of any major to a participating college or university. ( International applicants are individuals who hold citizenship in a country outside the U.S. and who don’t also possess U.S. citizenship or permanent residency)
- Demonstrate an interest and initiative in promoting intercultural learning and exchange.
- Meet the admission criteria and adhere to the deadlines at Transylvania.
- Students for whom English is not their first language, or who are not from English-speaking countries will be required to provide a proof of English proficiency.
- Global Superior: $20,000
- Global Excellence: $18,000
- Global Prestige: $15,000
Recommended: Japanese Government (MEXT) scholarship program 2023/2024
How-to-Apply: If you are applying to more than one of the over 500 colleges and universities that use the Common Application, we recommend you complete the Common Application, which opens Aug. 1 for fall 2023 enrolment.
- For help filling out the application, contact Alice Schaaf, Assistant Director of International Recruitment, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are filling out the Common Application for the first time, please register here.
- Document Requirement: Applicants are required of the following documents;
- Admissions Essay
- Official Secondary School Transcript
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, PTE Academic, ACT and/or SAT scores
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Visit the Official Website for Further Details