600 Postgraduate Research Scholarship slots at the University of Melbourne: About 600 Postgraduate Research Scholarship slots are now available at the University of Melbourne in Australia and open for applications from international students.
The scholarship is for intending and existing students of the university for the next academic session and available to high-achieving students undertaking graduate research at the University of Melbourne.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The University of Melbourne, Australia.
Scholarship level: Masters by Research and Doctoral Degree Programs
Scholarship Worth: 100% fee remission and up to $110,000
Number of Awards: 600 Approximate
nationality: International Students
Eligibility Criteria | Melbourne Postgraduate Research Scholarship
- To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne, or be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne
How-to-Apply: All applications are received online. Scholarship application can only be effected after applying for admission.
- New students must have applied for a graduate research course by the closing date and will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
- Current students must submit an online application form by the closing date in order to be considered for a scholarship.
Applicants will be notified that the scholarship application has been added to their applications record within seven days after submitting the online form.
Notification of successful selection for the Procedure for the Postgraduate Research Scholarship slots at the University of Melbourne will be given to students as part of their course offer or at around the same time course offers are made.
Application Deadline: 31 October (yearly)
- This scholarship program is highly competitive.
- Students must have applied for the program and will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
Visit the Official Website for Further Details