The University of Melbourne, an outstanding public institution in Australia, is making available 1000 undergraduate scholarships for interested international students wishing to enrol at the university and looking to land a tuition-free study in Australia. Applications are hereby invited from undergraduate applicants in any chosen course of study.
These scholarships ranges from 50% partial scholarships to 100% full tuition waivers. If you are an intelligent, high performing, result oriented student seeking to take your academic pursuit to a greater height; then you should make use of this opportunity.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Melbourne, Australia
Scholarship Type: Part-Fee scholarships
Host Institution(s): University of Melbourne, Australia
Scholarship Worth: up to $56,000
Number of Awards: 1000 Approximate
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students.
Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 | DETAILS:
The University of Melbourne Undergraduate Scholarships program which is aimed high performing students is offered both to domestic and international students. The scholarship details is broken down as follows:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
- 50 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must satisfy the following conditions;
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- have received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne;
- have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
- at least four A* grades in the GCE A Levels
- at least 97% in an approved foundation program
- at least a score of 43 in the International Baccalaureate (IB)
- not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
- How-to-Apply: Interested persons will be required to first apply for admission into the university; applicants who have received a course offer will be automatically considered for this scholarship.
- Applicants can register here to start and enquire the on the scholarship
- Application Deadline: Not specified, Open round the year
Visit the Official Website for Further Details