Singapore Management University is inviting applications from excellent and ambitious students to apply for SMU Dato’ Kho Hui Meng Scholarship, commencing program for 2023 – 2024 academic session.
The SMU Dato’ Kho Hui Meng Scholarship is available to domestic and international students who will undergo first year full-time undergraduate degree programme at the Singapore Management University.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Dato’ Kho Hui Meng
Host Institution(s): Singapore Management University, Singapore
Scholarship Worth: $87,400
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: First year Undergraduate
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Singapore Management University Dato’ Kho Hui Meng Scholarship | DETAILS
Established in 2019, the Dato’ Kho Hui Meng Scholarship is available to first year full-time undergraduates pursuing any degree programme at the Singapore Management University. The objective is to nurture undergraduates to be creative, reflective global citizens and future leaders devoted to creating meaningful impact in business and society.
We aim to put together a cohort of bright undergraduates with diverse interests and talents. We would like every student to benefit from SMU’s education of the whole person through our broad-based curriculum and interactive pedagogy, coupled with depth in one or two areas of study, and complemented by an unparalleled co-curriculum involving our:
- Core Curriculum
- Guaranteed Global Exposure and Second Major
- Community Service
To be eligible for Singapore Management University Dato’ Kho Hui Meng Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Full-time first year undergraduates enrolled in any degree programme
- Any nationality with priority for Singaporeans, Malaysians and Singapore Permanent Residents
- Excellent academic results
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and social skills
- Actively involved in sports and community service activities
Successful applicants for Singapore Management University Dato’ Kho Hui Meng Scholarship, will have the following benefits:
- Total value up to $87,400 (towards subsidised tuition fees, study-related expenses and provisions for University-approved overseas student programmes).
- Tenable for up to 4 years of the recipient’s academic studies, subject to continued observance of the eligibility criteria and the terms and conditions of award.
Also Apply: University of Ottawa Excellence Scholarship for African Students 2023/24
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants seeking for Singapore Management University Dato’ Kho Hui Meng Scholarship, should please indicate their interest in the Scholarship section of the online application form for admission. There is no separate scholarship application form.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Visit the Official Website for Further Details