Applications are hereby invited from eligible and exceptional candidates for University of York Postgraduate 60th Anniversary Scholarship for International Students. The international scholarships are awarded per year, recognising achievement by applying a tuition fee discount.
The scholarships are awarded to international students to support them to achieve their goals at the University of York. We have a number of awards offering a £5,000, £7,500 or £10,000 tuition fee discount.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of York, UK
Host Institution(s): University of York, UK
Scholarship Worth: £5,000, £7,500 or £10,000 tuition fee discount
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduates
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
University of York Postgraduate 60th Anniversary Scholarship | DETAILS
All postgraduate taught students will be automatically considered and we will notify successful awardees in two rounds on 21 April 2023 and 7 July 2023, based on the date of application. There is no need to formally apply for the scholarship.
The University of York Postgraduate offering a new scholarship to celebrate the 60th anniversary.
To be eligible for University of York Postgraduate 60th Anniversary Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must have a conditional or unconditional offer to study at the University of York by 2 April 2023 (round one) or 18 June 2023 (round two) (you don’t need to have accepted the offer)
- Applicants must be paying fees at the overseas fee rate (any fee assessments must be completed by 2 April 2023 (round one) or 18 June 2023 (round two)
- Applicants who intend to study a full-time postgraduate taught Masters course.
You will not be eligible if:
- you hold a 100 per cent tuition fee scholarship or are fully sponsored
Students on the following pathways are not eligible for these scholarships
- Hull York Medical School
- MSc Nursing (Mental Health) and MSc Nursing (Adult)
- MA in Public Policy: Governance and Development
- International Pathway College
- Distance and online learning courses
- Part-time courses
- Kaplan International College London
- GEMMA and Mundus MAPP
Also Apply: Dr Pirkko Koppinen Scholarship in United kingdom
How-to-Apply: Applicants seeking for University of York Postgraduate 60th Anniversary Scholarship will be automatically considered and notified based on date of application.
- Successful awardees will be notified 21 April 2023
- Successful awardees will be notified 7 July 2023
Application Deadline: June 18, 2023
Visit the Official Website for Further Details