Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants from sub-Saharan Africa for Fully Funded Engineering Scholarships at Imperial College London supported by an endowed gist from the late Professor Shawki Saad for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The scholarship will support four students and will fully cover the cost of tuition fees and support students with a stipend and travel costs. The new scholarship programme builds on a previous scholarship for students from Sudan.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Late Professor Shawki Saad Scholarship Fund
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Host Institution(s): Imperial College London
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (PhD)
Engineering Scholarships at Imperial College London 2023 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Scholarships at Imperial College London, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have obtained relevant degrees in Engineering from recognized institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must be an indigene of a sub-Saharan country.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Applicants must be proficient in the use of English
- Full tuition fees (3 years)
- Monthly living cost stipend (£19,668 2022/23)
- Travel costs
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Engineering Scholarships at Imperial College London 2023 are to complete an online application and provide all the required documents on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 26th May 2023
Visit the Official Website for Further Details