KAUST Tuition-Free Graduate Programs: King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) announces its Tuition-Free Graduate Program for all graduate students admitted to study at the university for the 2023/2024 academic session.
KAUST provides the students with unique opportunities to work on some of the most pressing issues facing the world today and allows them to explore next-level research with the world-class facilities available in the university.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): KAUST
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Not specified
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: All Nationalities
KAUST Tuition-Free Graduate Programs 2023 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered eligible for the KAUST Graduate Programs, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic, research and leadership abilities.
- Must be committed full-time to the studies at KAUST.
Every admitted student earns the KAUST Fellowship, which grants them
- Full Free Tuition Support
- Monthly Living Allowance (From $20,000 to $30,000 annually, depending on qualifications and degree progress)
- On-Campus Accommodation
- Medical and dental coverage
- Relocation Support
You may like: UBC Doctoral Fellowships in Canada 2023 | Fully Funded
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants for the KAUST Tuition-Free Graduate Programs 2023/2024 are to apply online and provide the following supporting documents:
- Official university transcripts
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official TOEFL or IELTS Academic score
- Official GRE scores (GRE submission is encouraged and will enhance application, but it is not compulsory).
Application Deadline: Not specified
Visit the Official Website for Further Details