Applications are invited from suitably qualified students all over the world for the Lithuanian Government Scholarships 2023-2024 for short-term studies in eligible courses. The scholarship will provide funding for 1-2 semesters in a Lithuanian institution of higher learning.
The Lithuanian scholarship will provide funding support to 15 students including full tuition award, monthly allowance and other support.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Lithuanian Government
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): Lithuanian higher institution
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (below)
Number of Awards: 15
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Lithuanian Government Scholarships 2023 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Lithuanian Government Short-Term Scholarships 2022, applicants are to meet the following conditions:
- The candidate has to receive an official approval of acceptance (Conditional Agreement) from the Lithuanian higher education institution.
- The candidate has to be a student, lecturer or researcher (researchers in linguistics or philology only) of higher education and research institution of all countries of the world (except Russian citizens).
- The candidate has to have good knowledge of Lithuanian, English or other language required to study in the chosen study programme.
- Priority will be given to applicants who study or teach at Lithuanian science centers; formally or informally study Lithuanian language, history and culture as a subject at the home institution.
- Successful applicants will receive a monthly scholarship of approx. 630 EUR.
- Tuition fee will be covered.
- Any other fees such as a student union fee, a library membership.
- Travel and accommodation costs covered.
Apply: Government of Canada Scholarships to Study in Canada 2023 [Fully Funded]
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Lithuanian Government Scholarships 2022 are to complete an online application by the application deadline. Documents must be submitted through the online application system.
- Completed application form
- The Conditional Agreement for studies.
- One recommendation letter.
- Certificate of proficiency in Lithuanian or English language
- Letter of motivation.
Application Deadline: 29th April 2023
Visit the Official Website for Further Details