The Austrian Development Cooperation ADC in collaboration with Tourism School Salzburg Institute of Tourism & Hotel Management welcomes applications from suitably qualified students for Austrian Development Cooperation Scholarships for Developing Countries 2023 (Fully funded).
Every year the Austrian Development Cooperation offers students from developing countries scholarships to help with tuition fees and general expenses.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Austrian Development Cooperation
Host Institution(s): Institute of Tourism & Hotel Management, Austria
Scholarship Worth: Fully-Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Bachelor & Masters Degree
Nationality: International Students (Developing Countries)
Austrian Development Cooperation Scholarships | DETAILS
The Austrian Development Cooperation offers Two Types of Scholarships:
- Scholarship for ADC’s priority countries
- Scholarship for other developing countries
To be eligible for Austrian Development Cooperation Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students from developing countries
- Applicants must be ready to study in Institute of Tourism & Hotel Management, Salzburg, Austria
- Applicants must enrol in full-time program
- Applicants must have proof of English Language proficiency
See Also: Fully Funded Scholarships in Austria without IELTS 2023
How-to-Apply: To be considered for Austrian Development Cooperation Scholarships for Developing Countries 2023 (Fully funded), applicants should apply online by:
- Fill out the application form properly and legibly.
- Make sure you supply all the required information and attach the entire required documents.
- Send translated English or German documents if required.
- Include a working e-mail address, phone and fax numbers as your application might be abandoned if your e-mail address, phone and fax number are not good.
- Apply early. Late applications will not be processed.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2023
Visit the Official Website for Further Details