Heinrich Böll Stiftung is pleased to announce the opening of application for the 2023/2024 Heinrich Böll Foundation Grants and Scholarships to approximately 1400 undergraduates, graduates and doctoral students of all nationalities.
The scholarship aims to support students with excellent academic records who wish to study in Germany to enrol for their studies in an eligible institution of higher learning.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Heinrich Böll Stiftung Foundation
Scholarship Type: Partial funding
Host Institution(s): German universities
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: 1400
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Heinrich Böll Foundation Grants and Scholarships 2023 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be considered for the Heinrich Böll Foundation Grants and Scholarships, interested applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be an international student with good academic credentials
- Must demonstrate convincing reasons for applying to the Heinrich Boll Foundation for a scholarship.
- Must have obtained relevant credentials required for admission into a German institution of higher learning.
- Be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students in a German university.
- Demonstrate great interpersonal skills.
See Also: 10+ Tuition Free Universities in Germany for International Students [Updated]
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Heinrich Böll Foundation Grants and Scholarships 2023 are to complete an online application by the application deadline. Applicants are to register for the online application portal and provide the requested information in the online application portal. Applicants are to submit the following documents alongside their application:
- Personal data and CV
- Motivation letter for applying to the Heinrich Böll Foundation.
- An outline of your motivation for studying your chosen subject and of your main areas of interest.
- An outline of your social commitments and political interests
Application Deadline: 1st September 2023
Visit the Official Website for Further Detail