The University of Dundee is pleased to offer its Global Excellence Scholarship to Undergraduate and Postgraduate students who wish to enrol in a degree program at the University commencing program September 2023.
This scholarship is applicable to the entry year to the University of Dundee only and cannot be backdated to previous years. The University of Dundee Global Excellence Scholarship is available for International Students who are ready to enrol in a full-time program at the University.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Dundee, Scotland
Host Institution(s): University of Dundee, Scotland
Scholarship Worth: £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates & Postgraduates
Nationality: International Students
University of Dundee Global Excellence Scholarship | DETAILS
The value of this scholarship is £6,000 and is awarded as a tuition fee waiver. No direct payment is made to any applicant. The scholarship is paid in each year of applicable study: a. Undergraduate applicants can receive the scholarship for up to 5 years of progressing study. (£30,000 over 5 years).
Where the course is a 3.5-year Undergraduate Degree (School of Business) then the scholarship will only be applied in Year 2 onwards. Postgraduate Taught applicants (including Master of Research and Masters by Research) – where the course spans more than 12 months full time, and a full year tuition fee is due in each academic year, then the scholarship can be applied in both years of study.
To be eligible for University of Dundee Global Excellence Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Hold an offer to study an eligible Undergraduate or Postgraduate Taught course at the University of Dundee
- Undergraduate – Must hold an offer for a full time, on campus course – this excludes any course in the School of Medicine or Dentistry. Note: The course must be 120 credits
- Postgraduate taught – Must hold an offer for a full time, on campus course in any academic school. Note the course must be 180 credits, apart from PGDip in Professional Legal Practice.
- Master of Research and Masters by Research Courses are covered by this scholarship.
- Undergraduate – UK BBB A-Level or above (or equivalent). • Postgraduate Taught – UK 1st Class degree (or equivalent).
- UK Equivalencies of all Academic Qualifications are at the discretion of the University of Dundee.
- Be classified as an International Fee-paying student by the University of Dundee.
- Not be studying a PhD Course.
- Have a Course tuition fee of £19,600
- NB: Any course which does not have a fee of this value, or above, will not be considered for this award.
Accounting and Finance courses, Anatomy and Human Identification courses, Architecture and Urban Planning courses, Art and Design courses, Biological Sciences and Biomedical Sciences courses, Business, Management, and Marketing courses, Comics courses, Computing courses, Dentistry courses, Economics courses, Education courses, Energy, Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy courses, Engineering courses
English / Creative Writing / Film Studies courses, Geography / Environmental Science courses, History courses, Law courses, Mathematics courses, Medicine courses, Nursing and Health Sciences courses, Philosophy courses, Physics courses, Politics and International Relations courses, Psychology courses, Social Work courses.
You May Also Like: University of La Verne Merit Scholarships for International Students
How-to-Apply: You do not have to submit an application for this scholarship. The University Admissions team will automatically assess your academic transcripts (once submitted) to confirm your eligibility for this award.
The University of Dundee Admissions Team will use all information on an applicant’s Course application to determine if they meet the eligibility criteria. This verification process will happen at the initial Offer Stage.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2023
Visit the Official Website for Further Details