Monash University Achieving Potential Support Scholarships is currently open for applications from interested and eligible International Students who wish to study an undergraduate or graduate degree at Monash University.
The Achieving Potential Support Scholarships are provided to current and commencing students whose educational achievements may have been masked by their personal circumstances. The scholarship is awarded based on need – there is no specific ATAR requirement.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Monash University, Australia
Host Institution(s): Monash University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: Up to $15,000
Number of Awards: 500
Study Level: Undergraduates or Graduates
Nationality: International Students
Monash University Achieving Potential Support Scholarships | DETAILS
Additional consideration will be given if you are experiencing other forms of educational disadvantage such as being a recent refugee, live in a low socio-economic, regional or remote area, attend an under-represented school, have a disability or long-term medical condition, or have experienced difficult personal circumstances.
You may be eligible if you have low income and intending to study an undergraduate or graduate degree at Monash. The University has increased the number of these scholarships available thanks to the generous donations from Alumni and supporters of the University through the Achieving Potential fund.
To be eligible for Monash University Achieving Potential Support Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- Commencing or current student, enrolled in or intending to enrol in an undergraduate or graduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Have a low income
- Includes Diploma of Tertiary Studies and Diploma of Higher Education
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 50 each semester.
- If stated in your offer letter, you may be asked to provide an annual progress report to donors, giving you an opportunity to share your appreciation, experiences and benefits from receiving the scholarship
You May Also Like: Monash University International Study Grant for Undergraduates and Postgraduates Students 2023
How-to-Apply: To be considered for Monash University Achieving Potential Support Scholarships, applicants should submit a scholarship application through VTAC.
For current Monash students apply directly to Monash. This scholarship can be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Visit the Official Website for Further Details