The University of Adelaide is pleased to offer Adelaide Refugee & Humanitarian Undergraduate Scholarships to international students who wish to enrol in a degree program at the University for 2023/2024 academic sessions.
The Adelaide Refugee & Humanitarian Undergraduate Scholarships have been established in recognition of the financial hardships that are faced by students from a refugee background and will support these students to fulfil their aspiration of studying at the University of Adelaide.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Adelaide, Australia
Host Institution(s): University of Adelaide, Australia
Scholarship Worth: 100% tuition fee & (SSAF) Scholarship
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: International Students
Adelaide Refugee & Humanitarian Scholarship | DETAILS
The Adelaide Refugee and Humanitarian Undergraduate Scholarships provide a 100% tuition fee & Student Services & Amenities Fee (SSAF) Scholarship for students commencing undergraduate programs in Semester 1, 2022 who have not previously undertaken any University study in Australia.
Applicants who have not met all conditions outlined in their Letter of Offer before the Scholarship Application closing date will not be considered for the Scholarship. Applicants who need to undertake an IELTS or other English language test accepted by the University are encouraged to book into a test at the earliest opportunity.
To be eligible for Adelaide Refugee & Humanitarian Undergraduate Scholarship, candidates are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Applicants must gain admission to an undergraduate Bachelor’s level program of study commencing in Semester 1, 2023 (i.e. hold a Letter of Offer, and meet any academic and English language proficiency conditions outlined in that Letter of Offer); and
- Applicants must be holders of a Bridging Visa E (BVE) or Temporary Protection Visa (subclass 785) or Safe Haven Enterprise Visa (SHEV); and
- Applicants must be able to provide evidence of their financial capacity to support themselves through study.
- If required, applicants will be ranked by academic achievement and preference will be given to South Australian residents.
- The Scholarship must be taken up in the year in which it is offered; acceptance of the Scholarship offer cannot be deferred. If a student declines the Scholarship offer, the Scholarship will be offered to the next eligible student.
- Applicants may only apply for this Scholarship once they have received a Letter of Offer from the University of Adelaide, and have met any academic and English language proficiency conditions outlined in that Letter of Offer.
See Also: Marian University International Scholarships in USA 2023
How-to-Apply: A step-by-step How to Apply (pdf file) guide and Frequently Asked Questions (pdf file) is available. Further information regarding entry requirements for the University of Adelaide can be found on Degree Finder or in the 2023 International Undergraduate Prospectus.
Application Deadline: January 27, 2023
Visit the Official Website for Further Details