Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified and interested students for International College Dundee Progressing with Excellence Scholarship. This is only for students currently studying an International Incorporated undergraduate’s programme at the International College Dundee (ICD).
This Scholarship has a value of up to £6000 per year of study at the University of Dundee and is awarded as a tuition fee discount to the student’s University of Dundee tuition fees when they progress to their chosen continuation degree at the University of Dundee.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Dundee, Scotland
Host Institution(s): University of Dundee, Scotland
Scholarship Worth: £6000 per year of study
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: International Students
DETAILS | International College Dundee Excellence scholarship
Students studying at ICD will be assessed for this scholarship based on their academic performance while studying within the College.
Upon successful completion of study at ICD students will be assessed, and if they meet the scholarship criteria, they will be awarded the International College Dundee Progressing with Excellence Scholarship.
To be eligible for the International College Dundee Excellence scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Classified by the University of Dundee and Oxford International Education Group (OIEG) as an International student for tuition fees.
- Students must have completed an ICD full-time programme (online or on-campus), AND be progressing to a full-time (180 credits per year), on-campus UoD programme.
- Students must achieve one of the following during the study of their full programme at ICD:
- Overall, achieve an ‘A’ grade average in their academic performance
- Show a significant uplift in academic performance during their time at ICD and achieve excellent (‘A’ grade average) academic performance in the final term
Accounting and Finance courses, Art and Design courses, Biological Sciences and Biomedical Sciences courses, Business, Management, and Marketing courses, Computing courses, Economics courses, Engineering courses, English / Creative Writing / Film Studies courses, Law courses, Nursing and Health Sciences courses, Psychology courses, Social Work courses
You May Also Like: HAN University International Scholarships in Netherland 2023
How-to-Apply: All students studying at the International College Dundee will be automatically assessed against the eligibility criteria at the end of their study at the College and ahead of progressing to their chosen University of Dundee continuation degree.
An outcome of this review will be communicated to you via email.
Application Deadline: February 17, 2023
Visit the Official Website for Further Details