University of Malaysia Student Financial Aid Scheme: Applications are currently being accepted from domestic and international students with excellent in academic record for a chance to be awarded a tuition fee waiver scholarship to study at the university in the upcoming fresh session.
The University of Malaysia Student Financial Aid Scheme is available to Masters and doctoral students for a full-time degree program at the University. Successful applicants will receive living allowance and up to 100% fee waiver (for selected fees).
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Malaysia, Malaysia
Scholarship Type: Tuition fee Waiver
Host Institution(s): University of Malaysia, Malaysia
Scholarship Worth: Up to 100% fee waiver and living allowance
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate, Masters & PhD
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
University of Malaysia Student Financial Aid Scheme | DETAILS
University of Malaysia concerns about the welfare of students in obtaining scholarships, financial assistances, and loans so that students can continue their studies despite economic burdens. Successful applicants will receive living allowance and up to 100% fee waiver (for selected fees). Therefore, the University is pleased to invite full-time masters and PhD students to apply scholarships, financial assistances, and loans offered by government, private and statutory body agencies.
To be consider for University of Malaysia Student Financial Aid Scheme, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- The award is available for both domestic and international students.
- This scheme is open to local and international postgraduate candidates enrolled in Masters (full research) or Doctorate programme at Universiti Malaya (UM).
- Applicants must have been offered as a Graduate Research Assistant (GRA) by UM for a period of at least four (4) months for the applied semester (to apply for GRA, go to https://ra-recruitment.um.edu.my/).
- Applicants must not be sponsored by any federal/state/statutory body or any other organisation.
- Applicants must be free from any debt / outstanding fees with UM.
- Applicants must be within the Graduate on Time (GOT) period of candidature at the time of application, i.e.: For Masters programmes – 5th semester and below, For Doctorate programmes – 7th semester and below.
Successful applicants for University of Malaysia Student Financial Aid Scheme will receive;
- Up to 100% fee waiver and
- Living allowance
Equally Apply: ANU Tuition Fee MPhil Scholarship for International Students 2023
How-to-Apply: Applications must be submitted online via http://maya.um.edu.my > Finance > Scholarship. Applications submitted in hard copy format will not be accepted.
Applicants are required to upload their previous and latest Graduate Research Assistant (GRA) offer letter in the online application system. The GRA offer letter must have been issued by the Institute of Research Management & Services (IPPP), Universiti Malaya.
- Incomplete applications will automatically be rejected.
Application Deadline: December 2022
Visit the Official Website for Further Details