Applications are invited from suitably qualified students for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2023/24 which offer a unique opportunity to study a two-year Master’s degree in a low or middle-income Commonwealth country.
The scholarships are a life-changing opportunity to experience a new country and culture, to broaden horizons, and to build a global network that will last a lifetime.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Association of Commonwealth Universities
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Host Institution(s): Universities in Commonwealth countries
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: Commonwealth countries
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2023/24 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2023/24, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be citizens or those who holds refugee status in a Commonwealth country.
- Applicants must apply for a QECS award in a country other than their home country/country of citizenship.
- Applicants must have completed a bachelor’s degree and have graduated with an equivalent of a 2:1 at the time of application.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent research abilities.
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living allowance (stipend) for duration of award
- Return economy flights to their host country
- An arrival allowance
- (Research support grant – on request only; subject to approval)
You May Like: Rotary Scholarships 2023 for Postgraduate Studies in the Netherlands
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2023/24 are to apply for admission into an eligible course at any participating university of their choice and thereafter proceed to complete an online application at the application portal.
Application Deadline: 10th January 2023
Visit the Official Website for Further Details