Clarendon Fund Scholarship 2023: Applicants with the passion to advance their academic career are hereby encouraged to send in their application to access the fully funded Clarendon Fund Scholarship at the University of Oxford.
Clarendon Fund scholarships are highly competitive and targeted at graduate students with great leadership and academic standing. The scholarship covers course fees, and make available a generous grant for living costs. This funding helps lessen the financial barriers that may hinder best students globally from coming to study at Oxford.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Clarendon Fund
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Oxford, UK
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarship
Scholarship level: Masters and DPhil (Oxford’s name for a PhD)
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits
Subject Eligibility: Courses offered by Oxford University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for students all over the world
Clarendon Fund Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Clarendon Fund Scholarship, applicants must meet the following:
- Must apply to study any of the eligible Masters or DPhil courses at Oxford University
- Applicant must be offered admission in Oxford University to study a full-time postgraduate course
- Applicant must possess the ability to start and complete a masters or DPhil course at Oxford University.
- Students the world over are eligible to apply for the Clarendon Fund Scholarship
See Also: Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships for Low and Middle Income Commonwealth Countries
- Scholarship covers course fees in full
- Annual grant upto £17,668
How-to-Apply: To apply for the Clarendon Fund Scholarship 2023-24 at the University of Oxford, Applicants must:
- Be applying for a masters or DPhil study at Oxford University will be considered automatically for a Clarendon Scholarship. Application for study may be to a full- or part-time master’s or DPhil course.
- Submit any specific additional documents for the Clarendon Scholarships except the ones required for admission into Oxford University.
Application Deadline: Varies from 3rd December, 2022 or January 2023 depending on the Course of study.
Visit the Official Webpage for Further Details