Applications are now invited for the Fully-Funded Erasmus PhD Positions in Business and Management 2023. Interested international students with excellent academic records are invited to fill a number of vacant PhD positions at Erasmus University Rotterdam. These are fully funded and highly competitive PhD positions available competitive to international students to study in Netherlands.
Since these are fully funded and salaried positions, it means that the appointed PhD candidates are employees (promovendi) of Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR). Salary and benefits are in accordance with the collective labour agreement for Dutch Universities (CAO-NU).
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Erasmus University Rotterdam
Scholarship Type: Fully-funded Scholarship
Host Institution(s): Erasmus University Rotterdam
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fee, Salary and Other Benefits
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: PhD
Nationality: International Students
Erasmus PhD Positions in Business and Management | DETAILS
The scholarship applications to the ERIM PhD Programme for the next available intake (new academic year) are fully electronic and are made available in Fall (November) every year. The processing of applications begins mid-January/February, and applicants are advised of admissions decisions at the beginning of March. Fixed, gross monthly salaries are € 2,395 in the first year, € 2,790 in the second year, € 2,920 in the third year, and € 3,061 in the fourth year.
To be considered for Fully-funded Erasmus University Rotterdam Doctoral Scholarship Programme, are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicants must be international student.
- Candidates must hold an MSc, MA or MPhil degree in business or economics, or from related fields such as psychology, sociology, engineering, or mathematics (depending on PhD project)
- Have excellent results in your first degree or graduate study
- Show explicit interest in and motivation for scientific research
- Have a GMAT or GRE test result that is not older than five years, and an indication of the required score is 85 per cent (required for all entering PhD students
- Have TOEFL or IELTS test results. For TOEFL we require a score of at least 100 on the internet-based test and 600 on the paper-based test. For IELTS there is a minimum score requirement of 7.5. The language test results should not be older than two years.
Successful applicants applying for the Fully-funded Erasmus University Rotterdam Doctoral Scholarship Programme, will receive the following benefits;
- Fully-funded with;
- Tuition fee,
- Salary and benefits
- Fixed, gross monthly salaries are € 2,395 in the first year, € 2,790 in the second year, € 2,920 in the third year, and € 3,061 in the fourth year.
See: Top Netherlands Scholarships Without IELTS in 2022 | Fully Funded
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible candidates are to apply through the online application platform of Erasmus University Rotterdam. Applicants need to scan and upload several files and required documents. Only one file per required document is allowed, so you may have to merge several documents into one (you need to see the full application instructions for detailed description of allowed document format).
- Curriculum vitae in English, including all personal data.
- A certified copy of all academic diploma in the original language.
- A certified translation of academic diploma in English or Dutch (if applicable).
- A certified copy of all academic transcripts (lists of grades) in the original language.
- Two academic reference letters (business reference letters cannot replace the academic reference letters).
- Original TOEFL or IELTS test score.
Application Deadline: Varies
More Details at Official Website