Google Internship Programme in Software Engineering, 2019: As a global leader in the world of internet technology, Google plays a major role in the training of young talent in return improving and meeting up its business need.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for their 2019 internship programme. This position is a competitive one and is open to students of higher degree studies in computer science or related discipline to apply.
Job Type: Full-Time
Job duration: Not Stated
Job Location: Accra, Ghana
Slots: Not Known
Job Level: Internship
Job Ref No: Nil
Minimum Qualification: Currently enrolled in Masters/PhD programme
Google Internship Programme in Software Engineering 2019 | Job Details
The internship position is to train participants in software engineering. As a Software Engineer in Research and Machine Intelligence, you work on a small team, collaborating closely with other product teams and you’re able to switch projects as our fast-paced business grows and evolves. We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate to take on new problems. Because you’ll be working with cutting-edge technology, you’ll also get a chance to work closely with researchers across Google.
Basic Job Requirements:
To qualify for this job, candidates applying for the 2019 Google Internship Programme in Software Engineering must fulfil the following conditions;
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s or PhD programme in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience (classroom or work related) in Natural Language Understanding, Neural Networks, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Algorithmic Foundations of Optimization, Data Science, Data Mining and/or Machine Intelligence (Artificial Intelligence).
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C++ or Python.
- Experience with research communities and/or efforts, including having published papers (being listed as author) at conferences (e.g. NIPS, ICML, ACL, CVPR, etc).
Read Also: 2018/2019 Young Leaders Access Program at MCW Global
- Relevant industry work experience and/or experience as a researcher in a lab.
- Demonstrated publication record, with four or more publications at conferences (e.g. NIPS, ICML, ACL, CVPR, etc).
- Ability to design and execute on research agendas.
How-to-Apply: Application for this internship programme is done online through the job provider website. Interested persons should proceed through the link provided to apply.
Important Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Zürich, Switzerland; Berlin, Germany; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel; Haifa, Israel; Accra, Ghana; Paris, France
Internship Application Link